Western Applique Pockets - 5 styles set - machine embroidery applique design In-the-Hoop - 4x4 and 5x7, 6x10
1. Usual classic applique pocket
2. sheriff pocket, made in 2 hooping. First is the badge an applique and then the pocket placement and tack down. May be used also without the Sheriff Badge
3. Pocket in 2 step an applique, but in one hooping
4. Cute horse shoe pocket, may be used as usual an applique also
5. Usual classic applique pocket decorated with stars and nice rounded corners.
★ This design is with a wide nice satin stitch and with a tipple outline seam, to fix the pocket well and give a nice cute look.
★ This design comes in multiple sizes so you could use it on a baby item all the way up to an adult sized item.
4 1/2 inches
5 1/2 inches
★ buyer receives with embroidery designs manual directions how to make pockets as PDF file
Also for embroidery hoop 4x4 inches you will get an sheriff badge in sizes 2 1/2, 3 and 4 inches